Notice for users of this website
This website belongs to CICOPA and IHCO, known thereafter as 'Owner'.
Consultation or use of this site in whatever language involves the full acceptance of the general conditions set out below.
1.- The services and information offered by this website are freely available.
3.- The use of this website is governed by Belgian law and by these terms. Any dispute arising from the interpretation, execution and / or use of the Website shall be submitted to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Brussels.
4.- It is forbidden to use this website for any illegal action, especially but not limited to:
- Sending mass unsolicited e-mail or spamming.
- Any form of violation of the rights of others.
- Any activity that includes pornographic, obscene, defamatory or in any way illegal content.
- Introducing computer viruses, defective files or programs that may cause any damage to the website, the Owner or third parties.
- Use this website for commercial purposes or in an inappropriate manner according to its own purpose.
5.- Liabilities, warranties and disclaimers:
- The Owner is not responsible in any way for any damage that may be caused to a third party by users of the website as a result of illegal or improper use thereof or as a result of the content and information accessible or made available through it, or the sites linked to it. The users or third parties who caused the damage will be held responsible.
- Any references made in the website to any product, service, process, link or any other information using the trademark, trade name, or the name of the manufacturer or supplier, which are owned by third parties does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by the Owner.
- The Owner does not guarantee the availability and continuity of operation of the Website and services, so it is not liable for damages that could be caused as a result of the lack of availability and/or continuity.
- The Owner does not guarantee the absence of viruses in the services and web content, whether provided directly or by third parties, including connections through links, so the Owner will not be held responsible for any damages that may be caused as a result of the existence of such viruses.
- The Owner does not guarantee the legality, reliability, usability, reliability, accuracy, completeness and currentness of content and web services provided either directly or through third parties, including links, so the Owner will not be held responsible for damages that users could suffer as a result of illegality, unreliability, worthlessness, inaccuracy, untruthfulness, not completeness and/or not currentness of the services and/or content.
This website conforms to the following W3C (World Wide Web Consortium):
The only requirement to use this website is to have a browser with CSS2 support and cookies.